1. Personal data protection policy
1.1. In accordance with what is related to the protection of natural persons of the (EU) with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, you are informed that your data will be processed by Rebel Viajes, as responsible for these. The purpose of the treatment is the management of the reservation for the requested trip or service. The data collected may be transferred to Public Administrations and State Security Forces, always in a justified manner and limited to the purpose previously defined, within the agreed provision of products or services. The data collected will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest, as well as as long as it is necessary to comply with current legislation.
If you do not provide the requested data, Rebel Viajes will not be able to manage the trip or service you request. The rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, as well as the right to data portability, may be exercised by writing to Rebel Viajes through the email address [email protected].
1.2. The User expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing our Website, or provided through any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship, in the automated personal data file referred to in the first section. During the data collection process, and in each place on the Website where said data is requested, the User will be informed, either by means of a hyperlink, or by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, of the nature mandatory or not to collect such data except for making reservations, in which case Rebel Viajes informs the User from this moment that it will not be considered voluntary, so its inclusion will be necessary for the formalization of the provision of services, provide data related to identity, address and credit card number to make the payment, as these data are necessary for the formalization and provision of the different services offered on the Website.
1.3. The User may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the previous section such as, the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, whenever pertinent, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of their data or for any of the aforementioned uses The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by means of a written and signed request addressed by sending an email to the address [email protected].
1.4. Rebel Viajes informs that, for the user to access any part of the content or services offered on the Website, it may be necessary to have filled out the registration forms, or similar, in which the user is asked to enter data of a personal nature. Likewise, it is possible that Rebel Viajes, with the aim of improving its services, activate “cookies” programs through which user data is obtained.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed of their setting can configure their browser for this purpose.
1.5. By accepting these conditions, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data included in the file previously referred to Rebel Viajes. With the purpose that you can process your personal data to send you offers and advertising messages through any system, referring to your products and services. The User is informed that said transfer will take place in the act of collecting the personal data. The User has with respect to the personal data provided, the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation, which may be made effective before the owner of the file.
1.6. Rebel Viajes undertakes to use the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Security Measures Regulation of automated files containing personal data.
1.7. Regarding the service of collection and treatment of resumes offered on the Website, we inform you that the submission of the same on your part implies your authorization and express consent to Rebel Viajes, for the use of the data you provide or may provide in the future. , for its treatment with the sole and exclusive purpose of considering such data for any personnel and candidate selection process that may be required.
Rebel Viajes guarantees the secrecy and confidentiality of such data, in identical terms to those provided in this condition, also applying what is provided in the same regarding the uses and purposes of the data and the exercise of the rights of its owners.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in your computer’s browser or on your mobile device to record their activity, sending an anonymous identification that is stored in it.
2. Why are Cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you navigate from one page to another on a website, you will not be recognized as the same user. Cookies allow you to be recognized as the same user on different pages of a website. Therefore, cookies are basically used to remember the options you have chosen (for example, remember the language you prefer or the currency you use). Cookies also ensure that when you visit a web page again, it recognizes you. At Rebel Viajes we use them in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have previously registered and access to areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them, to measure the audience, traffic and navigation parameters, session time, control progress, the number of entries and personalize the user’s navigation anonymously.
3. What type of Cookies do we use and for what?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
– Analytical cookies, to measure and analyze the navigation of users on the websites and with them the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked is carried out. Using the data obtained in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users. Web analytics does not allow obtaining information about the name, surnames or email or postal address of the user. The information obtained is related to the number of users who access the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal used or the city to which the IP address is assigned.
– Technical cookies: To offer you a website that suits your needs, we use technical cookies, which are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly. In this way we make it work correctly, that we can create your user account, start your session and manage your reservations.
– Advertising cookies: for the management of advertising spaces based on certain criteria. Advertising cookies are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the website editor has included in it in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows advertising to be displayed based on it.
– Functional cookies: We remember your preferences and help you use our website more efficiently. For example, we remember your searches and the accommodations you have consulted to later improve your user experience.
Efforts will be made at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the user’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it must be taken into account that, in accordance with the Law, it will be understood that the user has given his consent if he modifies the browser configuration by disabling the restrictions that prevent the entry of cookies and that said consent will not be necessary to the installation of those cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user (by prior registration).
4. How can I get more information about cookies?
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. However, disabling them could modify the operation of the Website. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
It may happen that some cookies used on this Website are not related to this Website. This is due to the fact that some pages of the Website have embedded content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video). Because the aforementioned content comes from another website, we do not control the configuration of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie setting preferences, you should check the websites of those third parties for information.