Navigate Grey Lake on a day of kayaking along the east side of the ice wall
Navigate Grey Lake on a day of kayaking through various headlands, peninsulas, and inlets fed primarily by the glacier. This tour takes you to the east side of the ice wall, where you will enjoy different spots from the base of the incredible Grey Glacier for an unforgettable experience. From the water you have the possibility of seeing yourself immersed in an unparalleled landscape, surrounded by the Paine Grande hill, the Olguín range, the glacier itself, among many other views.
- Delivery of necessary equipment at base camp.
- Safety talk on land where you will learn about your kayak, the paddle, the route and the weather conditions.
- Later the kayaks will be carried for 20 meters to the boarding area.
- Kayaking near large floating icebergs.
- Arrival at the base of the Grey Glacier, a spectacular setting that the place offers along with impressive giant ice walls.
- If the weather conditions allow it on the way back, you will pass by the glacier island (Nunatak) on the way to the base camp. The guide will offer a snack and a hot drink.
|Torres del Paine National Park ticket
Services not mentioned
What to bring?
- First upper layer to be able to put the suit on it (sleeveless neoprene suit)
- Comfortable footwear (hiking shoe)
- Comfortable clothing (sweatshirt and quick-drying pants)
- Bennie (without pom pom)
- Buff or neck warmer
- Extra socks
What happens in case of cancellation due to weather conditions?
In the event that the excursion is canceled due to weather conditions, a decision that will be made ONLY by our guides, the full refund of the pre-payment will be made.
What is the price of the Torres del Paine National Park ticket?
You can check the updated ticket price directly on the Torres del Paine Park ticket.
Check the contracting terms of the Kayak Grey, Grey Base.
Full day or half day tour in regular service.
In the event that passengers do not wear the appropriate clothing or footwear that is requested to comply with safety standards, the chief guides will have the power to cancel the service.
Base camp starting point located in the Grey beach sector, 10 minutes walking from the Refugio and Camping Grey, so you must get to this place on your own.
Show up 15 minutes before the start of each tour.
You can cancel the reservation without penalty up to 3 days before the tour date. if you cancel within 72 hours, the pre-payment will not be returned.
Important: no tour includes accident insurance.
Know our Terms and Conditions.