Meet a reserve of native forests characteristic of the Patagonian ecosystem
This half-day tour allows you to get to know the Magallanes Forest Reserve, a reserve of native forests that are characteristic of the Patagonian ecosystem, with a variety of paths available for trekking and mountain biking.
The reserve is located just 8 kilometers west of the city of Punta Arenas where there are more than 60 kilometers of interpretive trails and excursions to explore and observe the wonderful flora and fauna of the sector. From the trail you will also have a panoramic view of the De las Minas river valley on its way to the Strait of Magellan, where the coal was found.
- 10:00 a.m. – Pick up in accommodation for transfer to the Magallanes National Reserve. Which stands out for its evergreen landscape and beautiful views from its viewpoints.
- 10:30 a.m. – Arrival at the Reserve, stop at Administration and presentation of the Route. Walk through the various trails available in the reserve, taking advantage of the beautiful view that stands out from its viewpoints and native flora and fauna of our region.
- 01:30 p.m. – Return to the City of Punta Arenas.
|Magallanes National Reserve ticket
Services not mentioned
What to bring?
- Comfortable footwear (hiking shoe)
- Comfortable clothing (sweatshirt and quick-drying pants)
- Buff or neck cap
What happens in case of suspension due to weather conditions?
Suspension due to weather conditions. A full refund will be made when the company cancels before starting the service, due to adverse weather conditions. During the development of the activity, no refund of money is contemplated; in this case, due to factors external to the company.
What is the price of the Magallanes National Reserve ticket?
You can check the updated ticket price directly on the Conaf website.
Check the contracting terms of the tour Magallanes Reserve Trail.
Full day or half day tour in regular service.
In this season, due to weather conditions, the Magallanes National Reserve will be enabled only for trekking with the Mirador Las Minas trails, From Administration and Mirador las Minas trail, Mirador Guarda Trail, Los Ñirres Trail (The walkway) and Coigües Trail.
The passenger can cancel the service or reschedule for another date, at least 24 hours before. In case of cancellation within the established period, 100% is returned.
Important: No tour includes accident insurance.
Know our Terms and Conditions.
There are no reviews yet.