Enjoy a morning of kayaking in one of the most privileged landscapes which offers attractions that hypnotize all its visitors. This excursion will take you to magnificent natural surroundings of the Torres del Paine National Park such as the Pingo River and Grey Lake with wonderful views of the Paine Massif.
- Meeting at Kau Río Serrano Lodge, for delivery of paddling equipment.
- Entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park towards the Pingo River sector.
- Safety talk on land that lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- Kayak navigation gently down the current of the Pingo River to arrive at the Grey Lake peninsula. From there you can see the imposing icebergs coming from the Grey Glacier.
- Descent by the Grey River approximately 3 hours.
- Stop at the Grey Bridge for rest and delivery of box lunch.
- If conditions allow it, you can take a short walk during the journey (optional).
- After lunch, we will continue paddling until we reach the confluence of the Grey and Serrano rivers to finish with a river lift of approximately 20 minutes until we reach the Base Camp in Villa Serrano.
Torres del Paine National Park ticket
Services not mentioned
What to bring to the Full Day Kayak Serrano?
- First upper layer to be able to put the suit on it (sleeveless neoprene suit)
- Comfortable footwear (hiking shoe)
- Comfortable clothing (sweatshirt and quick-drying pants)
- Bennie (without pom pom)
- Buff or neck warmer
- Extra socks
What happens in case of cancellation due to weather conditions?
In the event that the excursion is canceled due to weather conditions, a decision that will be made ONLY by our guides, the full refund of the pre-payment will be made.
What is the price of the Torres del Paine National Park ticket?
You can check the updated ticket price directly on the Torres del Paine Park ticket.
Check the contracting terms of the Full Day Kayak Serrano.
Full day or half day tour in regular service.
Show up 15 minutes before the start of each tour.
You can cancel the reservation without penalty up to 3 days before the tour date. if you cancel within 72 hours, the pre-payment will not be returned.
Once the excursion has been confirmed, you will be asked to complete a form with the information required for the preparation of the equipment.
Important: no tour includes accident insurance.
Know our Terms and Conditions.